WHY TRAVEL INSURANCE?
An ideal holiday is a balance of planning and enjoyment. International Travel Insurance plan plays a pivotal role in the success of your trip and can make your journey secure and stress free.
The expenses incurred in a foreign land for availing medical/health care facilities are exorbitant. It has always been recommended to take preventive measures of insuring oneself when away from home. Many tourists travelling abroad for vacations often neglect opting for International Travel Insurance assuming that unforeseen events such as natural calamities and social unrest would not take place. Unfortunately, in an individual’s capacity these events cannot be controlled.
WHY INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE?
International Travel Insurance provides a gamut of coverages and plans to suit every individual’s need. The various available plans of International Travel Insurance, covers travelers from the age of 3 months to 85 years, without any medical check-up for policy insurance. The policy covers not only your safety but also provide value added services for your family members back home.
ALL ABOUT INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY:
• Comprehensive plans with extensive coverages.
• Coverage available up to 360 days (Original policy for 180 days and extension for additional 180 days.)
• No medical test required up to 85 years age.
• Value added services for dependents in India.
• Pay per day : Slab rate for first 7 days only, then pay per day basis.
• Medical Cover with medical evacuation costs
Sum insured from $50,000 to $5,00,000.
• Repatriation of remains
Covers repatriating the remains back as well as local burial or cremation in the country where the death shall occur.
• Daily allowances in case of hospitalization*
Covered in case of hospitalization for more than 2 days.
• Dental Treatment
Covers cost of treatment to natural teeth in case of injury.
• Personal Accident
Compensation paid in case of accidental – death or permanent total/partial disability.
• Personal Liability
Compensation for legal liability incurred by the insured for involuntary causing bodily injury or properly damage to third parties.
• Accidental Death(Common Carrier)
Compensation paid in case of death or permanent total/partial disability while travelling in common carrier.
• Total Loss of Checked-in Baggage
• Reimbursement for the loss suffered due to permanent loss of checked-in baggage whilst in custody of the common carrier.
• Political Risk & Catastrophe Evacuation
• Company will pay the cost of Insured’s return to the Country of residence or the nearest place of safety, in case insured needs to immediately evacuate the country.
• Compassionate Visit
• Payment of travelling and lodging & boarding expenses for a family member or relative in case of Insured’s hospitalization for more than 5 days.
• *Applicable to selective plans under International Travel Insurance
• Delay of Checked-in Baggage
• Allowance for the incidental expenses incurred due to a delay of checked-in baggage for more than 6 hours.
• Loss of Passport
• Reimbursement of expenses incurred in obtaining an emergency certificate to prosecute journey to resident country as well as cost incurred towards the prescribed application fee for a duplicate passport.
• Trip cancellation & Interruption
• Reimbursement of the non-refundable prepaid payments , for the trip being cancelled or interrupted due to medical problems, acts of terrorism or natural disasters.
• Trip Delay
• Reimbursement of additional expenses incurred if trip is delayed for more than 6 hours.
• Bounced Booking
• Reimbursement of additional expenses incurred due to bounced booking of an airline or hotel, solely at the instance of the common carrier and accommodation provider respectively.
• Emergency Cash Advance
• Emergency cash allowance given incase of accidental loss of all or almost all travel funds.
• Emergency Hotel extension
• Payment of the actual additional expenses for lodging and boarding incurred incase the insured trip is delayed due to natural calamities, act of terrorism or medical emergencies.
• Loss of Baggage & Personal Effects
• Reimbursement of loss incurred due to loss of Checked in Baggage or personal effects outside the airport.
• Missed (Flight) Connections
• Reimbursement of the extra expenses incurred due to a missing a connecting flight, due to aircraft delay of more than 3 hours.
• Hijack Distress Allowance
• Compensation payable incase of hijack of air or sea common carrier, for more than 12 hrs while on your trip aboard.
• Return of Minor Children
• Compensation of the cost of economic class air ticket for the unattended minor child in the foreign land.
• Home Insurance (Fire cover for building and Contents, Burgulary Cover for Contents)
• Compensation to the losses incur due to damage to your home or its contents from fire and allied perils or any loss of home contents on account of burglary, whilst on your trip aboard.
• Value Added Services*
*The liability of the Company would always limited to providing assistance in terms of arranging the above mentioned services.
All charges towards such services would be borne by insured Person.
Please Note: Any claim due to or arising out of pre-existing medical condition/ailment whether declared or undeclared is not covered