Asmart India has been authorized by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC-Indian Railways) as a principle agenda to appoint IRCTC agents across India. Through Pay Point Network Private Limited, these agents make online reservation of railway berths and generate tickets for passengers.
A great opportunity for retailers to become authorized IRCTC E-ticketing agents.
- A gateway to enter online services for Bus, Rail, Hotel and Air Transportation.
- Commercial License for selling railway reservation E-Tickets.
- Book E-Tickets at your convenience and satisfaction.
- Efficient, reliable & secure Bookings.
- Special features like Insta-Book, Seat selection Etc.
- Easy cancellation.
Get Special IRCTC Digital Signature! Benefits are:
- IRCTC web verifies the identity of the authorized travel agent and only allows genuine agents to book tickets.
- Nobody can book tickets with your login details due to required digital certificate authentication.
- Use of digital signatures and electronic documents helps make your online transactions more secure.
- Hassle-free transactions: Our travel agents can book railway tickets without any hassles.
What does the retailer need?
- Internet Connectivity
- Office or Retail Outlet
What documents are required?
- Application form.
- 2 passport size photos.
- PAN Card.
- Shop License.
- Scan copy of payment proof.
- Class – 3 Form for digital signature certificate.
- Any one Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Voting Card, Passport, Ration Card, etc).
- Asmart India team receives Application form, Railway form + Registration fees.
- All service except IRCTC assigned.
- KYC with SIFY submission.
- E- Token creation After 24 hours.
- Verification of E-mail, Mobile number and shop address.
- Certificate and KYC upload on IRCTC portal.
- OTP sent to Applicant.
- IRCTC Service assigned.
- Training and welcome kit dispatched.
- Ready for business!!!
Please note: Entire process can be completed in 10-15 working days, Activation of IRCTC Booking service is subject to approval from IRCTC.